1. Material quality of inner box is SUS304 # mirror-face stainless
steel imported, and
outer box is steel plate and the paint. Box body is processed shape
machine tool, its shape is beautiful and fine.
2. Heat preservation material used glass fiber cotton of
high-intensity PU foam and
high density, which can avoid unnecessary energy loss.
3. Large glass window design, viewing angle in all directions,
hollow electric plating
film and anti-condensation design, built-in lights to facilitate
the test sample state of
real-time observation in the course of testing.
4. Large-size LCD display screen, simple operation, easy to edit
programs. PID with
automatic calculation function, show failure message .
5. An RS-232 communication interface, matching recorder, strong
6. with timing contact, and be able to cope with dynamic testing
and measure test.
7. The system-wide multi-security protection and power-cut memory.
8. Freezer imported by the French original armored warrior
compressor and use
environmental-friendly refrigerant (R134a, R404a, R23).
9. Frozen system uses units or low-temperature dual-loop system
10. Use more powerful wing-blower air supply cycle, to avoid any
temperature and humidity are evenly distributed in the test region.
11. Wind-road cycle adopted the design of blowing side wind and
return wind. Wind
pressure and wind speed are in accord with test standards, and make
instantaneous temperature and humidity open that is stabilized time
12. Heating, cooling, humidification and dehumidification system is
totally unaided to
improve efficiency, reduce testing cost, increase life expectancy
and lower failure
Environmental test chamber Standard
GJB150.3 high-temperature testing
GJB150.4 low-temperature testing
GJB150.9 humid testing
GB11158 Technical conditions for high-temperature testing box
GB10589-89 Technical conditions for low-temperature testing box
GB10592-89 Technical conditions for high and low temperature
B/T10586-89 technical conditions for humidity testing chamber
GB/T2423.1-2001 Low-temperature testing methods
GB/T2423.2-2001 High-temperature testing methods
B/T2423.3-93 Testing Method for humidity Test Chamber
GB/T2423.4-93 Alternating hot and humid testing method
GB/T2423.22-2001temperature testing method
IEC60068-2-1.1990 low-temperature testing method
IEC60068-2-2.1974 high-temperature testing method
By testing your product with our low cost environmental test
chamber you can:
a,Shorten Product Development Period
b,Increase Customers' Confidence and Loyalty
c,Ensure Product Quality & Reliability
d,Forecast Life Expectancy
g,Reduce After Sales Service
How to install and use the product?
We will send you operating instructions, English video by Email. Or
you can download on our
officail website directly.
Most of our machine is shipped with a whole part, which means it is
already installed, all you
need to do is to connect the power cable and start to use. And if
possible, we can also install
your machine at site.
Service Quality Assurance
a. Quality assurance issues:
1. The equipment warranty for one year from the date of sales under
normal use (except natural disasters,
power abnormal, man-made improper, improper maintenance, the
Company free maintenance, for more
that warranty service , costs will be charged accordingly.
2. The equipment problems during use should be respond within 24
hours to appoint maintenance
engineers, technical staff in time, solve the problems.
3. Promise to provide lifetime free technical support.
b. The main evidence for the free service:
1. Please save your company properly, "Operating Instructions" and
"warranty card", any loss should be
within one month to contact the customer service department with my
2. "Operating Instructions" and "warranty card" if the altered seal
or add me to the Company, the invalid.
c. The following cases, although the effective guarantee period,
may also small additional
technology or materials:
1. Change and damage due to natural disasters.
2. As the user of the fault or operator error resulting in failure.
3. The damage caused by improper maintenance.
4. Failing to use the power supply lead to damage
5. Overhaul their own fault.
6. Resulting in failure to lend to others.
7. Modified so that their own fault.
Part of the certificate for KOMEG test chamber